Prevention and Earliest Effective Intervention
- Why prevention and earliest intervention?
- Effective self-care and coping strategies
- How to effectively support colleagues:
- spotting warning signs and symptoms
- boundaries around diagnosis
- positive interactions
- active and non-judgemental listening
- Support within your team and on organisational level
- Personal empowerment and recovery
- Own response and effective debriefing
- Treatments, services and help available
Day 2: for those below management level
£1395 + VAT for 8-20 participants
Public open access courses are available
Who is it for?
- Anyone wanting to improve their own wellbeing practice and their mental health support skills for others; this can be colleagues, family and friends.